RocBloc™ is InCord’s exclusive debris containment netting solution. Built on years of experience and extensive testing, RocBloc is North America’s leading debris containment option. The dual-layer net design can contain up to 10,000 pounds of worksite debris from steel beams to fine particles.
- Available in three tested strength ratings for optimal performance for your application.
- Installs close to or against the debris source by a system of tensioned wire cables. Instead of stopping debris that is falling from a height, RocBloc surrounds the debris source, holding back wood, steel, or concrete spalling to prevent a costly falling debris incident.
- Reusable with proper inspection, maintenance, and project application analysis and approval.
- Dual-layer design provides maximum strength and easy hook-up grommet attachment points.
- Pair with InCord enviroNet™ for integrated liquid collection systems when performing work over sensitive environments.
- Can be ordered with all necessary system hardware. Wire cable forms a frame onto which RocBloc panels are attached. All InCord hardware has been tested and rated, carefully matched to system and installation requirements.
Work with an InCord construction safety netting expert to determine the correct capacity and hardware specifications for your specific project.